IPPF is seeking a consultant to support our MAs to improve their capacity in supply and logistics.
The contracted consultant will report directly to the Senior Sexual & Reproductive Health Advisor and work in close collaboration with the Director of Programs and Performance of our ESEAOR office.
Interested applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Advanced university degree in supply chain or logistics management or a related field.
- Qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Five years of professional work experience in medical and/or humanitarian supply chain management or logistics;
- Managing medical supplies procurement, distribution, storage, and transportation operations in emergency settings (commercial, NGO, or with an international organization);
- Experience in challenging and complex humanitarian/emergency settings;
- Experience in the development, implementation and facilitation of adult learning programs/training is desirable.
Duration of consultancy: 6 months
Please download the Job Description (JD) at the bottom of this page for full details on this role's responsibilities, tasks, and qualifications.
Interested candidates may submit applications to Pauziah Ali at PAli@ippf.org, Senior HR Officer before or by 31 July 2022.